At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling - To build. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
If so, let's talk.
About Business Unit:
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value?
Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
What You Will Do
IBM Malaysia’s internship program is a program geared towards current university students to place them in industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership
IBM Internship program offers students the following benefits:
- Get basic understanding of IBM organization and business processes & high-performance culture.
- An opportunity to engage in real assignments/projects.
- Excellent chances to develop personal skills such as - teamwork, communication.
- A chance to fully integrate with IBMers and collate information about career direction.
- The potential to build contacts to help with future placement.
- Providing financial analysis support to countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Assist in preparing local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP.
- Assist in analyzing IBM forecast, budget, actuals and business metrics and dynamics.
- Assist in forecast and budget variance analysis, and provide ongoing business assessments and recommended solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking/ Economics, Commerce, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management (Major in Finance or Accounting will be added advantages).
- CGPA of at least 3.0 and above is a MUST.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment.
- Candidate must be able to commit to 6 months internship (September 2022 intake).
- Candidate must be pursuing at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge of additional language skills is a plus point.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm