We are looking for our future leaders! The Corporate Leadership Training Program is designed for graduates with potential to become an integral member of our leadership team. It is individually customized to provide the additional development needed to progress rapidly within our company.
The 12-24 month program will be customized to your own development needs, previous work experience, career objectives and specializes in F&B division.
What we offer:
- Individually customized personal learning plan
- Intensive training in agreed area of specialization
- Exposure in various departments by rotations
- Team leading tasks and management project assignments
- Sharing, advice, and feedback from your Coaches and Mentor
- Opportunity to participate in variety of Leadership programs
- Participation in hotel's Hyatt Thrive Corporate Responsibility programs and initiatives
This position is only applicable to Malaysian citizen and permanent resident of Malaysia. If this is you, please send us your updated resume with photo, relevant certificates and other documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education: Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in hospitality major or related field
- Language Skills: A good working knowledge of English Language. Proficiency in local and other languages is a plus
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year Full-time working experience in a 5 star full service hotel operations is an advantage
- Candidate with suitable attitude is preferred
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hospitality Sports and Tourism
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm