If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join as Interns within Transformation.
This Internship provides fresh graduates with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their Degrees. At HSBC, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify practical students/ fresh graduates for future hiring.
What You Will Do
- During the training period, trainees will be assigned to carry out specific projects within the transformation department under proper supervision. Typically, the projects assigned will take a minimum of 6 months.
- The trainees’ role is to provide support in carrying out day to day activities, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
What You can Expect out of this Internship
- Exposure to a reputable international bank.
- Work alongside the Head of Malaysia Transformation and Resource Practice.
- Learn market best practices in real life hands on situations.
- Fast pace, rigorous and a steep learning curve.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline; CGPA of 3.0 or above, or at least second class upper.
- Key competencies include administration and organisation, knowledge of project specific tools and techniques.
- Fluent in English; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyse data/information and interpret the data for business decisions.
- A resourceful individual with good planning, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ambitious plus drive and motivation to work in a fast-paced environment where winning business and meeting targets are essential.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Team-player with dynamic leadership capabilities.
- Computer literate and able to work independently.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm