Some careers open more doors than others - If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking for ambitious individuals to join as Student Internship Trainee.
The opportunity provides practical for MBA students with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their MBA certification. At HSBC, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify practical students/ fresh graduates for future hiring.
What You Will Do
During the contract period, the student will be assigned to carry out specific projects in designated departments under proper supervision.
The work includes market research and also commercialization of the proposition on sustainability and carbon credits.
Typically, the projects assigned will take minimum of 2 months.
The student will be supported by a faculty adviser and a business coach (C- Suite or C- Suite one below) to ensure quality of the deliverable.
The trainees’ role is to provide support in carrying out day to day activities, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be currently pursuing MBA (Master’s in Business Administration) with a CGPA of 3.0 or above, or at least second class upper.
- Fluent in English; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze data/information and interpret the data for business decisions.
- A resourceful individual with good planning, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ambitious plus drive and motivation to work in a fast-paced environment where winning business and meeting targets are essential.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Team-player with dynamic leadership capabilities.
- Computer literate and able to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th May 2021, 6:00 pm