Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join as Graduate Trainee - Finance. This Internship provides practical fresh graduates with hands-on experience with the Global Markets team. At HSBC, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify fresh graduates for future hiring.
What You Will Do
During the training period, trainees will be assigned to carry out specific projects in designated departments under proper supervision. Typically, the projects assigned will take 12 months contract for fresh graduates.
The trainees’ role is to provide support in carrying out day to day activities, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be a fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline; CGPA of 3.0 or above, or at least second class upper.
- Fluent in English; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze data/information and interpret the data for business decisions.
- A resourceful individual with good planning, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ambitious plus drive and motivation to work in a fast-paced environment where winning business and meeting targets are essential.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Team-player with dynamic leadership capabilities.
- Computer literate and able to work independently.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm