Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure. We are currently hiring for our APAC Graduate Program and are seeking graduates who are interested in the business of IT & Sales, and are keen on make an impact in the world through technology.
What you will do
The HPE PointNext TSR (Technical Sales Representative) is a part of the PointNext Attach Services Sales Team working closely with the Regional Inside Sales team and the Regional Attach Sales Lead. In this role, the TSR is expected to drive the attach services business through the Inside Sales Representatives leveraging the HPE Ecosystem. Apart from the business acumen, A TSR is a technical resource who can coach and enable the inside sales team about HPE PointNext portfolio. He/She will be required to get on calls with the customer to propose and upsell attach services for HPE clients. In addition, the TSR gets involved in driving Inside Sales Campaigns to help generate more pipeline.
- Enable the Inside Sales team to grow the Attach business for HPE PointNext Attach Services
- Develop & execute innovative blitz programs and other sales programs to increase the attach deal pipeline, closure & revenue
- Work with Pre-Sales to create attach solutions for customers & partners to help them make better & more informed decisions about their infrastructure support, operations and management strategy
- Leverage HPE ecosystem to build and follow up on HPE attach-services business opportunities.
- Meet &/or exceed metrics such as driving close-rate, growth on penetration rate and overall Region Attach target quota and be accountable for the sales quota assigned
- Leads targeted attach-sales pipeline building, forecasts and plans data driven attach-sales activity
- Work closely with the Regional Attach Sales Lead and help to drive a successful growth and exceed on the overall attach business for the region
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Business/Sales)
- Typically 0-1 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Data Centre technologies and hardware support services
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal & presentation
- Able to lead & work within a team
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.