We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What You Will Do
Apprentice includes students working at HP who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist.
College Interns are university students who are working at HP during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in University.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans and proposals.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm