We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
HP is committed to nurture our next generation of leaders for tomorrow and promote collaboration across our multi-generational workforce. Under the 15-months Go-To-Market (GTM) Management Associate Program, you will undergo an accelerated induction experience to fast-track your career in the technology industry.
You will learn and appreciate different aspects of the business, within one of our business segments to work in upon graduation.
What’s in it for You:
- Professional development and career coaching.
- High visibility projects with business leaders.
- Partner and work with country, regional and worldwide teams.
- Diverse community and buddy support.
- Competitive remuneration package.
What You Will Do
Our 15-months program consists of 3 rotations across different functions, each scheduled for a 5-months period for you to develop sales skills in the IT industry:
- Stage 1 – Understanding & Running the Enterprise Business.
- Stage 2 – Enterprise Personal Computer 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) Planning & Strategy.
- Stage 3 – Enterprise Print 4Ps Planning & Strategy.
The candidate will provide necessary sales support for Enterprise Customer go-to-market, across all Commercial Products - Laptops, Desktop, Monitors, Accessories, Printer and Supplies.
Key Result Areas:
Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work
Creating strong and effective working relationships with HP employees, Customer, Channel partners and distributor to ensuring compliance with HP values, policies and standards including HP’s business code of conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be the main point of contact for all sales in a specific assigned market segment.
- Lives the HP Values and Communication.
- Expresses ideas & information in an accurate, relevant and timely manner utilizing a two-way communication approach.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret and convey information dependent on the audience. This includes responding to audience feedback & adapting their approach.
- Demonstrates openness, honesty & consistency in behavior.
- Generates confidence in others through professional & ethical behavior.
- Capacity to adapt to diverse environments, responsibilities, tasks & people while maintaining effectiveness.
You are One Step closer to Joining our GTM Management Associate Program! Join us if you are:
- Fresh graduates or graduates who have completed their studies within a year.
- Inquisitive and quick learner that thrives in a fast pace environment.
- A Tech enthusiast that is passionate in new technologies and new ideas.
- A great communicator who can deliver thoughts and ideas across all levels.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Management,...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm