We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
HP Spark – Ignite your career with us!
HP is committed to nurture our next generation of leaders for tomorrow and promote collaboration across our multi-generational workforce. Under the fifteen months Go-To-Market Management Associate Program, you will undergo an accelerated induction experience to fast-track your career in the technology industry. You will learn and appreciate different aspects of the business, within one of our business segments to work in upon graduation.
What’s in it for you:
- Professional development and career coaching
- High visibility projects with leaders
- Partner and work with country, regional and worldwide teams
- Diverse community and buddy support
- Competitive remuneration package
What You Will Do
This position is part of a 15-month program to Business Analyst for Enterprise Business.
The Program is comprised of 3 stages, each scheduled for a 5-months period:
- Rotation 1 – Introduction to the Greater Asia Enterprise and Print Contractual Business
- Rotation 2 – Know your customers in the Market and HP Segments. What are named accounts list and non- named accounts?
- Rotation 3 – What do the numbers tell us? How do we use the combination of HP actual business VS the market to derive business outcome?
Key Result Areas
- Achieving required learning outcomes for each stage of the program
- Build strong client relationships and farming opportunities for HP
- Create strong and effective working relationships with HP employees and all stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with HP values, policies and standards including HP’s business code of conduct
- Be the main point of contact for all sales in a specific assigned market segment
- Lives the HP Values and Communication
- Expresses creativity, ideas & information in an accurate, relevant and timely manner utilizing a two-way communication approach.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret and convey information dependent on the audience. This includes responding to audience feedback & adapting their approach
- Demonstrates openness, honesty & consistency in behavior
- Generates confidence in others through professional & ethical behavior
- Capacity to adapt to diverse environments, responsibilities, tasks & people while maintaining effectiveness
Required Skills and Abilities
You are one step closer to joining our GTM Management Associate Program! We are looking for:
- Fresh graduates or graduates who have completed their studies within a year
- Inquisitive and quick learner that thrives in a fast pace environment
- Tech enthusiast that is passionate in new technologies and new ideas
- Great communicator who can deliver thoughts and ideas across all levels
- Talent in analyzing the most profitable growth business- AS-A- SERVICE
We believe in developing our young talents and grooming them into our next generation leaders. If the above sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Shortlisted candidates will go through 3 rounds of interviews, which will include a case study presentation.
As part of the current HP Singapore COVID-19 related protocol and policies, you are required to be fully vaccinated in accordance with the government guidelines in effect at the relevant time, and update your vaccination status as of your first day of employment or the date which you obtain system access, whichever is earlier, and/or at the HP Human Resources team’s request. If you believe you are eligible for an exemption due to special considerations recognized under applicable governmental guidelines, please let a representative from the HP Human Resources team know as soon as possible. The Company will review all such requests in accordance with the stipulated government guidelines.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2022, 3:59 pm