We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things.
- 3D printing.
- Multi-function printing.
- Ink in the office.
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks.
- Mobile workstations.
What You Will Do
As a Financial Analyst Intern, you will:
- Collect operational and market data for financial analysis.
- Compare financial data with forecasts and plans to determine current financial condition.
- Identify trends and variances from the data.
- Deliver a unique recommendation to ensure cost and operational efficiency.
- Compile a comprehensive report of results and recommendation to be proposed to the management.
Required Skills and Abilities
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Finance, Economics, or related major.
- The interns must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis.
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important.
- Should have good written and oral communication skills.
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering, and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment.
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm