Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization.
This is a customer focused position that responds to all lead generation activities and data analytics associated with a solution offering or product in the field of Sensing & IOT. Responsible for providing support in selling of Honeywell products and/or services to existing customers and in identifying new selling opportunities to existing customers. You will complete administrative work associated with the sales process. You will utilize business knowledge to assess customer needs and enhance the customer buying experience. You will identify and escalate opportunities for process improvement. You will provide support to cross-functional teams.
What you will do
- Support marketing in demand generation activities roll out.
- Analyze & qualify leads and pass to sales people and track progress in report and update management.
- Using SFDC tool generate reports, assess effectiveness of usage and analyze the business health according to playbook.
- Support all other activities assigned by Sales Leader.
- Provide back-end support to sales team in Australia.
- Manage Sales Cycle.
- Provide Excellent Customer Support.
- Raise Escalations.
- Maintain Existing Customers.
- Work with Larger Sales Organizations.
Required Skills and Abilities
You Must Have
- Undergraduate pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business Administration. MBA students can also apply.
- CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Understand and uses necessary tools, test equipment, software packages and associated diagnostics to perform job assignments and interpret results to solve problems.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude that focus on delivering results; able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong skills in IT productivity tools is highly required.
- Prior sales experience.
- Prior industry experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of sales concepts, processes, and procedures.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Business and Commerce, Administration
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm