DESIGN SOLUTIONS TO DRIVE SAFE LIVING AND QUALITY OF LIFE.
Are looking for a company that consistently outperforms the industry where you can grow in sales leadership? Honeywell seeking top talent (2018 Undergraduate or Masters students) with a orientation and sales mindset to join Honeywell.
What you will do
As a member of the Aerospace Sales Leadership (SLP), you will complete six-month rotations in Customer & Product (C&PS), Strategic Marketing and Inside Sales as well as two 12-rotation in field sales (short cycle sales and long cycle sales). The serves as a pipeline for our future sales leaders with a specific focus on strategic, high profile Connectivity offerings. Rotations are real jobs while on program you will be able to experience multiple roles within business.
What You Must Do
- Customer & Product Support: Lead initiatives to improve the customer experience; learn Honeywell works from the Customers’ perspective. Spend time with Tech Ops and learn how our customers interact with our products.
- Strategy Marketing: Analyze customers' and competitors' strategies and determine implications for Honeywell's ability to differentiate in the market. Perform segmentation analysis and develop the strategy that fits our competencies. Conduct market-back reports to that analyze market erosion and growth; recommend strategies to claw back and drive revenue and operating income.
- Inside Sales : Organize and qualify sales leads for the field sales teams. Leads will available from both industry sources of information as well as Honeywell colleagues. Manage the integrity of the CRM system (salesforce.com).
- Short Cycle Sales: Identify, pursue and develop customer accounts, establish relationships and work to understand business issues that we are uniquely positioned to address (solve). Develop and facilitate an account process to optimize resources and maximize account potential. Establish, document and advance a of sales opportunities allowing for consistent revenue performance
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate degree (in Business, Engineering or Computer Science) and/or Masters (Business or Marketing).
- Strong leadership ability – able to work effectively with and influence others toward project goals business acumen
- Able to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to successfully cooperate and influence with those in other functions in a matrix organization
- Strong project management and presentation skills
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.