Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
The role is to assist the Hong Leong Islamic Bank’s (HLISB) Chief Risk Officer to effectively manage Islamic Banking Business risk and Shariah non-compliance risk inherent in HLISB.
What You Will Do
- To assist in assist in facilitating risk assessment and control effectiveness assessment for new businesses, products or services during development stage and pre-launch stage.
- To assist in continuously monitor risk profiles and controls effectiveness for effective management of Islamic Banking Business Risk.
- To assist in tracking and report rectification status of Shariah non-compliant events.
- To assist in providing independent reporting and escalation of key risks and controls issues to Shariah Committee and Management.
- To assist in engaging regular communication with other internal Shariah compliance functions to handle any emerging Shariah compliance matters.
- To be part of Group Risk Management Division (GRM), assist in leading or participating in enterprise-wide level risk management related projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Master’s in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline with relevant working experience in the area of risk management within the financial services industry.
- Good Analytical and Critical Thinking.
- Ability to work with people at all levels as well as strong written and communication in English.
- Professional qualification in Shariah, Islamic Finance or Islamic Banking will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm