HLB - Hong Leong Bank
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
To assist the Product Development department in developing new/variation products based on set timeline in a controlled manner.
What You Will Do
- Undertake product research (e.g., comparison of features of similar products offered by other banks).
- Draft approval papers and product documentations (e.g., website write-up to update relevant pages in HLISB website, standard operating procedures, forms, terms and conditions).
- Preliminarily assess the applicability of regulatory guidelines received via Horizon Scanning (e.g., new policy document by Bank Negara Malaysia).
- Perform other tasks as and when required in assisting the team with their deliverables.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional certificate with relevant majors in Banking, Finance, Business, Actuarial or Statistics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have a strong sense of accountability and ownership of assigned tasks.
- A self-starter who is independent and resourceful.
- Have respect for details to deliver exemplary works.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm