If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Provide administrative and functional support to the Investment Account (IA) Department.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the development of User Acceptability Testing (UAT) test case scenarios.
- Record and consolidate User Acceptability Testing (UAT) test results.
- Assist in IA product Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) development and annual review exercise.
- Assist in periodic upkeep and augmentation of IAD Management Committee Deck.
- Draft RA product related website content to facilitate HLISB website update initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required by IA HOD.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Certificate, who majors in Banking, Finance, Business, Management or equivalent / relevant discipline.
- Passionate in financial technology.
- Independent, organized and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Possess both perseverance and a bright outlook towards multi-tasking and working long hours.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability in delivering business goals.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm