Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
- The HLB PROTÉGÉ (Professional Training and Education for Graduating Entrepreneurs) Internship Program equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to succeed in the finance industry.
- Graduates selected for the 8-month HLB PROTÉGÉ Internship Program will acquire on-the-job learning experience across the business and support functions of the Bank in Human Resources Division.
- HLB PROTÉGÉ interns will learn to apply what they have learned in the classroom and apply it to real world business challenges, providing them with the opportunity to enhance their critical thinking, communication, project and stakeholder management skills.
Program Commencement April - November 2022.
The Program will begin with 2 weeks of virtual training followed by 7.5 months on-the-job training.
The 2-weeks virtual training includes:
- Ethics in Banking.
- Creative & Analytical Thinking.
- Organizational Adaptability.
- Grooming & Etiquette.
- Environment Sustainability & Social Impact.
- Developing Communication Skills.
Realize your full potential at Hong Leong Bank by applying now.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 & above or equivalent professional qualification.
- Malaysian citizens.
- Candidates with less than 1 year of work experience.
- Required language(s) - Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Driving for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seeking win-win relationships.
- Demonstrating courage and humility.
- Taking ownership and making things happen.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm