Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
Program Commencement Month - September 2021.
The Program will begin with 2 weeks of classroom training followed by 7.5 months on-the-job training.
The 2-week classroom training includes:
- Ethics in Banking.
- Creative & Analytical Thinking.
- Organizational Adaptability.
- Grooming & Etiquette.
- Environment Sustainability & Social Impact.
- Developing Communication Skills.
What You Will Do
- Prepare the all the Overseas MC reports & BOD paper.
- Prepare the International Business Review.
- Compile, review and analyze on the local overseas MC papers and local BOD paper.
- Ensure streamline’s the overseas' MC reports with HO's report format.
- Preparation and review of Flash reports for overseas operations.
- Preparation and review of QSBM reports for overseas operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 & above or equivalent professional qualification.
- Candidates with less than 1 year of work experience.
Other factors for consideration during the interview process include examples of:
- Driving for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seeking win-win relationships.
- Demonstrating courage and humility.
- Taking ownership and make things happen.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm