Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
Program Commencement Month - September 2021.
The Program will begin with 2 weeks of classroom training followed by 7.5 months on-the-job training.
The 2-week classroom training includes:
- Ethics in Banking.
- Creative & Analytical Thinking.
- Organizational Adaptability.
- Grooming & Etiquette.
- Environment Sustainability & Social Impact.
- Developing Communication Skills.
What You Will Do
- To assist in regulatory reporting under FISS and EALIS to BNM.
- To assist in Basel III reporting under NSFR.
- To gain knowledge and analyze the Regulatory Reporting and Basel III reports.
- To assist in validation of Regulatory Reporting with Financial Statements.
- To assist in automation of Regulatory Reporting including mapping, parameter setting and testing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 & above or equivalent professional qualification.
- Candidates with less than 1 year of work experience.
Other factors for consideration during the interview process include examples of:
- Driving for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seeking win-win relationships.
- Demonstrating courage and humility.
- Taking ownership and make things happen.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm