If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
Program Commencement Month - August 2022. The Program will begin with 2-weeks of classroom training followed by 7.5 months on-the-job training.
The 2-week classroom training includes:
- Ethics in Banking.
- Creative & Analytical Thinking.
- Organizational Adaptability.
- Grooming & Etiquette.
- Environment Sustainability & Social Impact.
- Developing Communication Skills.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the month-end close process on a timely and accurate basis.
- Assist in the preparation of disclosure notes to the quarterly condensed financial statements, yearly audited financial statements and Basel II Pillar 3 report.
- Assist in the uploading of monthly financials as well as disclosure notes via Oracle Hyperion Consolidation System.
- Involve in the annual report and newspaper publication process such as proofreading.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 & above or equivalent professional qualification.
- Candidates with less than 1 year of work experience.
Other factors for consideration during interview process include examples of:
- Driving for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seeking win-win relationships.
- Demonstrating courage and humility.
- Taking ownership and make things happen.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm