HLB - Hong Leong Bank
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
To assist Compliance-i managers running Compliance Assurance Programs, Shariah Reviews & Compliance Academy activities.
What You Will Do
- Assist manager in building compliance culture through monitoring and collating responses for Compliance Assurance Programs including Compliance Self-Assessment & Compliance Independence Review.
- Assist manager to coordinate for all Horizon Scanning (Policy Documents, Guidelines, Regulations, Issuances by Regulators/Industry Bodies).
- Assist manager to monitor and compiling Compliance Breach Reporting & Key Risk Indicator.
- Perform all assigned Shariah review assignments to support identification, assessment and monitoring to ensure HLISB’s business operations and activities compliance with Shariah guidelines.
- Assist to track and verify on the agreed action plan of Shariah non-compliant issues and findings.
- Support in the preparation of provision of updates to the board, Shariah committee and management on the latest developments in legal and regulatory requirements in Islamic finance, especially in relation to issuance of the SAC rulings.
- Main coordinator for Weekly Huddles, One-Point-Lessons and all compliance training as tracked in HLISB MC (coordinating & training preparations).
- Assist manager in coordinating training/meetings.
- Participate actively in any other task assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Law, Risk Management, Economics or equivalent.
- Good in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good knowledge in banking related policies, regulations and laws in Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal skills for stakeholders' management.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm