If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Be a part of the Hong Leong family by applying for the Graduate Trainee Programme – PFS Credit.
The PFS Credit FSTEP Program is a structured program aimed to develop new leaders, and to create a talent pool in one of the most pivotal areas of our business – PFS Credit (Consumer Credit).
You will be provided with the right exposure and given the opportunity to learn the importance of effective management of credit evaluation and collections; adopt and maintain industry-leading standards across the business and functions.
What’s in it for you:
Benefit from a strong culture of collaboration by learning from leaders and subject matter experts to drive change and impact in banking.
Opportunity to fast track your career in Personal Financial Services Credit!
You will go through Structured Learning and Job Attachment. You will be equipped with knowledge, skills and hands-on experience in job functions related to PFS Credit (E.g., Credit Evaluation, Credit Administration, Collection & Fraud Department).
Duration - 12 months.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 and above, or its equivalent.
- Candidates with less than 1 year working experience.
Other factors for consideration during interview process include examples of:
- Driving for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seeking win-win relationships.
- Demonstrating courage and humility.
- Taking ownership and make things happen.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2022, 6:00 pm