If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Hong Leong Bank is looking for new and talented fresh graduates to be part of its IT Security Graduate Trainee program.
Throughout the 12-month program, the Graduate Trainees will be equipped with knowledge, skills and hands-on experience on Bank’s security area such as Network, System, Application & Database, Threat Intel and Security Operation Centre.
The Graduate Trainees will be assigned to mentors whom will provide guidance in on-going project.
Gain development skills and hands-on practices, both from user experience design and to the actual security administrations and monitoring that is required to protect the Bank.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Malaysian citizen.
- Fresh graduates / individual with max 1 year experience, with minimum criteria CGPA of 3.2.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields from local universities.
Other factors for consideration during the interview process include examples of:
- Driving for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seeking win-win relationships.
- Challenging the status quo when warranted, and suggesting better approaches.
- Demonstrating courage and humility.
- Taking ownership and make things happen.
- Leading change and innovation.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cyber Security, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm