If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Hong Leong Bank is looking for new and talented fresh graduates to be part of its 2021 IT Graduate Trainee program.
Throughout the 12-month program, the Graduate Trainees will be required to develop programs/application based on the projects that are given and will also be required to work with other team-mates from different background, skillsets and different teams in order to understand the flow and the architecture of a specific application.
The Graduate Trainees will be assigned to mentors who will provide guidance in on-going projects.
Gain development skills and hands-on practices, both from actual coding and CI/CD process that is required to create and maintain applications.
The Graduate Trainee will be able to design, build and support HLB's own applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates / individuals with max 1 year experience, with min criteria CGPA of 3.2.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing-related fields from local universities.
- Able to code in one or more of the below languages: Angular, ionic, Java, Swift, NodeJS, kotlin, ansible, groovy.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Able to use GIT (Source code Repository).
- Able to document the code written properly for future references.
- Able to take charge of the tasks that will be given.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm