If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Hong Leong Bank is looking for new and talented fresh graduates to be part of its 2020 IT Graduate Trainee program.
Throughout the 12-month program, the Graduate Trainees will be required to develop programs/application based on the projects that are given and will also be required to work with other team-mates from different background, skillsets and different teams in order to understand the flow and the architecture of a specific application.
The Graduate Trainees will be assigned to mentors who will provide guidance in on-going project.
Gain development skills and hands-on practices, both from actual coding and CI/CD process that is required to create and maintain applications. The Graduate Trainee will be able to design, build and support HLB's own applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates / individual with max 1 year experience, with min criteria CGPA of 3.2.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing-related fields from local universities.
- Able to code in one or more of the below languages: Angular, ionic, Java, Swift, NodeJS, kotlin, ansible, groovy.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Able to use GIT (Sourcecode Repository).
- Able to document the code written properly for future references.
- Able to take charge of the tasks that will be given.
Hong Leong Bank Berhad (“HLB”) is a leading financial institution in Malaysia backed by a century of entrepreneurial heritage. Providing comprehensive financial services guided by a Digital-at-the-Core ethos has earned HLB various awards for its innovative approach in reimagining customer experiences and their banking journey. HLB’s digital and physical offerings span across a vast nationwide network in Malaysia, strengthened with an expanding regional presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China.
Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitising the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our employees to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within HLB. HLB is the recipient of the Gold Award for Best Workplace Culture at the HR Excellence Awards 2019 for our efforts in nurturing a culture of high performance.
Thank you for considering HLB as your preferred employer and we look forward to receiving your application soon.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm