If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
The program serves to provide vital experience for students to combine theoretical knowledge with practical work experience, enabling them to develop skills that will provide them with an invaluable head start in their career.
What You Will Do
- To assist to conduct the System Integration Testing (SIT) for the RIB Projects.
- To assist to implement the small Change Request (CR)s for RIB.
- To assist to support UAT for the RIB Projects.
- To assist to raise the Service Request (SR) for the RIB releases.
- To assist to raise the firewall requests for the RIB Projects.
- To assist to document the SIT test cases and results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Malaysian citizen.
- Undergraduate/ graduate in any field of study from a local or international university.
- Possess CGPA score of 3.0 and above, or equivalent.
- Able to commit to entire duration of program (minimum of 12 weeks).
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities and ability to overcome challenges through degree or extra-curricular activities.
- Displays enthusiasm when given tasks, able to communicate with people at various leadership levels and work cohesively in a project or team environment.
- Possess the passion and motivation to push for growth and success in the banking and financial industry.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm