Define your future at Hong Leong Bank - The program serves to provide vital experience for students to combine theoretical knowledge with practical work experience, enabling them to develop skills that will provide them with an invaluable head start in their career.
What You Will Do
You may have the opportunity to explore one of the departments below:
Learning & Development:
Internship Scope - The candidate will support the Learning & Development team in:
Day-to-Day Training Administration:
- Recording huddle attendance from all departments.
- Manage the deployment of Mandatory E-Learning (Uploading of materials and assessment questions).
- Support any ad-hoc L&D requirements/deployments.
- Manage deployment of Onboarding Program (Sending invitations to participants, managing the enrollments in Workday, sending reminders to speakers and trainers).
- Manage deployment/logistics of bank wide programs.
Internship Scope - The intern will have the exposure in the following areas:
Day-to-Day Recruitment Administration:
- Basic screening of resumes.
- Arrange interviews.
- Update weekly/monthly reports tracking.
- Follow up with candidates on recruitment documents.
Recruitment Projects/Events - i.e., Walk-in interviews, Career Fairs etc.:
- To assist the project manager in the overall preparation for the project/event.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Malaysian citizen.
- Undergraduate/ graduate in any field of study from a local or international university.
- Possess CGPA / GPA score of 3.0 and above, or equivalent.
- Able to commit to entire duration of program (minimum of 12 weeks).
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities and ability to overcome challenges through degree or extra-curricular activities.
- Displays enthusiasm when given tasks, able to communicate with people at various leadership levels and work cohesively in a project or team environment.
- Possess the passion and motivation to push for growth and success in the banking and financial industry.
Hong Leong Bank Berhad (“HLB”) is a leading financial institution in Malaysia backed by a century of entrepreneurial heritage. Providing comprehensive financial services guided by a Digital-at-the-Core ethos has earned HLB various awards for its innovative approach in reimagining customer experiences and their banking journey. HLB’s digital and physical offerings span across a vast nationwide network in Malaysia, strengthened with an expanding regional presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China.
Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitising the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our employees to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within HLB. HLB is the recipient of the Gold Award for Best Workplace Culture at the HR Excellence Awards 2019 for our efforts in nurturing a culture of high performance.
Thank you for considering HLB as your preferred employer and we look forward to receiving your application soon.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm