If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank:
The program serves to provide vital experience for students to combine theoretical knowledge with practical work experience, enabling them to develop skills that will provide them with an invaluable head start in their career.
What You Will Do
The intern will have the exposure in the following areas:
Day-to-Day Recruitment Administration:
- Basic screening of resumes.
- Arrange interviews.
- Update weekly/monthly reports tracking.
- Follow up with candidates on recruitment documents.
Recruitment Projects/Events - i.e. Walk-in interviews, Career Fairs etc.:
To assist the project manager in the overall preparation for the project/event.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Malaysian citizen.
- Undergraduate/ graduate in any field of study from a local or international university.
- Possess CGPA / GPA score of 3.0 and above, or equivalent.
- Able to commit to entire duration of program (minimum of 12 weeks).
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities and ability to overcome challenges through degree or extra-curricular activities.
- Displays enthusiasm when given tasks, able to communicate with people at various leadership levels and work cohesively in a project or team environment.
- Possess the passion and motivation to push for growth and success in the banking and financial industry.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm