If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank:
The program serves to provide vital experience for students to combine theoretical knowledge with practical work experience, enabling them to develop skills that will provide them with an invaluable head start in their career.
What You Will Do
Learning & Development:
The candidate will support the Learning & Development team in:
Day-to-Day Training Administration:
- Recording huddle attendance from all departments.
- Manage the deployment of Mandatory E-Learning (Uploading of materials and assessment questions).
- Support any ad-hoc L&D requirements/deployments.
- Manage deployment of Onboarding Program (Sending invitations to participants, managing the enrollments in Workday, sending reminders to speakers and trainers).
- Manage deployment/logistics of bankwide programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Malaysian citizen.
- Undergraduate/ graduate in any field of study from a local or international university.
- Possess CGPA / GPA score of 3.0 and above, or equivalent.
- Able to commit to entire duration of program (minimum of 12 weeks).
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities and ability to overcome challenges through degree or extra-curricular activities.
- Displays enthusiasm when given tasks, able to communicate with people at various leadership levels and work cohesively in a project or team environment.
- Possess the passion and motivation to push for growth and success in the banking and financial industry.
- Job type:Internships
Education, Human Resources
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm