Define your future at Hong Leong Bank - The program serves to provide vital experience for students to combine theoretical knowledge with practical work experience, enabling them to develop skills that will provide them with an invaluable head start in their career.
We seek to strike a balance between diversity, inclusion and merit to achieve our mission of infusing diversity in thinking and skillsets into our organization. Candidates are assessed based on merit and potential, in line with our mission to attract and recruit the best talent available.
Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitizing the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our people to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within our organization.
What You Will Do
You may have the opportunity to explore one of the departments below:
Learning & Development
The candidate will support the Learning & Development team in:
Day-to-Day Training Administration:
- Recording huddle attendance from all departments.
- Manage the deployment of Mandatory E-Learning (Uploading of materials and assessment questions).
- Support any ad-hoc L&D requirements/deployments.
- Manage deployment of Onboarding Program (Sending invitations to participants, managing the enrollments in Workday, sending reminders to speakers and trainers).
- Manage deployment/logistics of bank wide programs.
The intern will have the exposure in the following areas:
Day-to-Day Recruitment Administration:
- Basic screening of resumes.
- Arrange interviews.
- Update weekly/monthly reports tracking.
- Follow up with candidates on recruitment documents.
Recruitment Projects/Events - i.e., Walk-in interviews, Career Fairs etc.:
- To assist the project manager in the overall preparation for the project/event.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Malaysian citizen.
- Undergraduate/ graduate in any field of study from a local or international university.
- Possess CGPA / GPA score of 3.0 and above, or equivalent.
- Able to commit to entire duration of program (minimum of 12 weeks).
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities and ability to overcome challenges through degree or extra-curricular activities.
- Displays enthusiasm when given tasks, able to communicate with people at various leadership levels and work cohesively in a project or team environment.
- Possess the passion and motivation to push for growth and success in the banking and financial industry.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm