We believe our employees are our greatest assets. In an effort to continuously develop human capital, HL Bank offers an inclusive work environment for employees to develop their full potential and give back to the communities where we operate.
Working with us gives you the opportunity to do things that make a real difference in people’s lives. If you are looking to excel and make that difference, take a closer look at us.
Be a part of the Hong Leong family.
Experience a rewarding and fulfilling career while developing your full potential within an inclusive environment at Hong Leong Bank.
- Monthly allowance.
- Gain real banking industry insights and exposure.
- Guidance from experienced bankers and professionals.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the month-end close process on a timely and accurate basis.
- Assist in the preparation of disclosure notes to the quarterly condensed financial statements, yearly audited financial statements and Basel II Pillar 3 report.
- Assist in the uploading of monthly financials as well as disclosure notes via Oracle Hyperion Consolidation System.
- Involve in the annual report and newspaper publication process such as proofreading.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Malaysian citizens.
- Energetic, good communication skills and a good team player.
- Have the passion and motivation to grow and succeed in the banking and financial industry.
- Available for both compulsory and non-compulsory internship.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm