If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us… Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
This three-month internship opportunity will provide the opportunity to explore, discover and implement new initiatives that redefine our banking experience.
You will be working with our Digital & Innovation teams and partners to identify and enable solutions to bring the ideas to life including cloud-based technologies, APIs, A.I/Machine Learning solutions (e.g., natural language processing, natural language understanding, machine vision etc.), This also includes the development of presentation of concept (POC) applications at our Innovation Lab.
These initiatives may span Retail Banking, Business/SME Banking, Islamic Banking and include service/product enhancements, new functionalities, and systems integration with external APIs.
We are looking for candidates with high-value personal qualities - critical thinking and problem-solving skills, agile and adaptable to changes on the go, with a resilient and a can-do attitude, ability to influence work in teams, resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self-confident, and highly energetic.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding academic qualifications with strong GPA.
- To learn about innovation, application development, Cloud technologies, AI/ML or UIUX.
- Have an understanding of what RESTful API services are and how JSON or XML are used to work with APIs.
- Has played around with cloud technologies whether it may be from AWS, GCP, Azure, and have tried with tools such as SageMaker, AutoML, Vertext AI.
- Has a ‘do it, try it, fix it’ mentality; Is self-reflective and has a growth mindset.
- Inquisitive and actively keeps up with consumer behavior and technology trends to improve customer experience.
- Willing to challenge yourself to contribute to the development of solutions that will have an impact on the bank’s customer experience.
- Any GCP or AWS certification (self-learning) would be an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm