If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank
The HLB PROTÉGÉ (Professional Training and Education for Graduating Entrepreneurs) Program equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to succeed in the finance industry.
Graduates selected for the PROTÉGÉ - Hong Leong Bank Apprentice Program will undergo 8 months learning exposure and on-the job learning experience across the support functions of the Bank such as Credit Administration and Trade Operations.
Apprentice trainees will be provided with the right exposure in the banking industry, learn the importance of effective management of risk/compliance and grow a career in learning how to adopt and maintain industry-leading standards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 & above or equivalent professional qualification.
- Candidates with less than 1 year of work experience.
Other factors for consideration during interview process include examples of:
- Driving for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seeking win-win relationships.
- Demonstrating courage and humility.
- Taking ownership and make things happen.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm