If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Hong Leong Bank is looking for new and talented fresh graduates to be part of its 2021 RPA Graduate Trainee program.
Throughout the 12-month program, the Graduate Trainees will go through extra-curricular courses and trainings in RPA, and be equipped with knowledge, skills and hands-on experience in RPA Center of Excellence Department.
The Graduate Trainees will have exposure to both convention and Islamic banking operations as the role partners and supports both entities.
Participate in the discovery, conceptualization, process re-engineering, and implementation of RPA. The Graduate Trainee will be able to design, build and support HLB's own robotic processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates / individual with max 2 years working experience, and with min criteria CGPA of 3.2.
- Bachelor Degree in Computing or Mathematics related fields from local or foreign universities.
- Experience in .NET Framework (C#/VB.NET).
- Programming / RPA experience (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, etc.).
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
Other factors for consideration during the interview process include examples of:
- Driving for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seeking win-win relationships.
- Challenging the status quo when warranted, and suggesting better approaches.
- Demonstrating courage and humility.
- Taking ownership and make things happen.
- Leading change and innovation.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm