If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Be a part of the Hong Leong family in Graduate Trainee Programme - Personal Financial Services.
The Personal Financial Services Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to equip you with knowledge, skills, and practical experience to take on the role of Product Management, Marketing, Digital, Compliance and Branch Network Management.
The journey involves job rotations through front and mid/back offices of the bank over a 12-month period to accomplish your mission.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects and initiatives, gain a breadth of experience, and engage with business leaders of the bank.
Required Skills and Abilities
Do you have what it takes?
We are currently looking for talents who have:
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree holder from an internationally recognized university.
- Minimum CGPA 3.20 or its equivalent.
- Only open for Malaysian citizens.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
Possesses the following attributes:
- Drive for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seek for win-win relationships.
- Challenges the status quo when warranted and suggests better approaches.
- Demonstrate courage and humility.
- Take ownership and make things happen.
- Lead change and innovate.
- Aspire to build a career in banking for the long term.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm