If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Be a part of the Hong Leong family in Graduate Trainee Programme in Finance Division
The programme is a structured programme aimed at developing Finance talent, specifically Regional Finance and MFRS 9.
The programme provides hands-on experience of the full spectrum of financial analysis responsibilities and account reporting standards in the Bank.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates/ individuals with max 2 years working experience, with min criteria CGPA of 3.2.
- Only open for Malaysian citizens.
- Bachelor’s Degree holders, preferably in Accounting & Finance, Statistics, Actuarial Science or relevant field.
- Knowledge of programming (i.e., SAS, SQL) is an added advantage.
Possesses the following attributes:
- Drive for results.
- Consistency in performance.
- Seek for win-win relationships.
- Challenges the status quo when warranted and suggests better approaches.
- Demonstrate courage and humility.
- Take ownership and make things happen.
- Lead change and innovate.
- Aspire to build a career in banking for the long term.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Statistics
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm