If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us.
- Be at the forefront of innovation to explore exciting ways to solve business problems and build workable prototypes.
- Work in an environment that stimulates your curiosity, triggers your empathy, and stirs your passion to improve products and services to meet customer needs.
- Explore the nuances of different businesses through on-the-job training via a variety of projects.
- Work with the larger teams to better understand user experience and improve usability.
- Learn to use the latest technologies to develop potential solutions.
You will be given the opportunity to help manage innovative projects sponsored by business leaders. These projects will give you exposure to different aspects of banking.
10% Formal Training:
You will be given training on essential knowledge that helps you to build a solid foundation in the banking and innovation areas. This includes Customer Experience & Voice of Customer, Design Thinking, Customer Journey Design, Data Science, technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and agile project delivery.
20% Learning Through Others:
We believe that development opportunities do not only come from working on projects, but how well you work in teams and with various stakeholders as well. You will be supported by your seniors, coached by line managers/ Head of Departments and be exposed to cross-functional teams.
You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization during the programme.
After the programme, you will be specialized in one of the following areas:
Customer Experience & Voice of Customer:
- Look through and analyze business performance data and customer verbatim. You will then need to develop insights and dashboards to present the findings in a crisp and easy to understand manner.
- Partner with multiple business teams to provide an understanding problem, be it usage or behaviours across their experience journey within the bank’s channels and products.
- Advocate automating processes to minimize manual repetition of duplicated tasks. We look for ways to work smarter and more efficiently, so that we have more time to analyse insights that would bring value to the bank.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., product teams, technology teams, operations, IT, etc.) and external stakeholders (customers, startups and fintech companies) to deliver high impact customer centric projects.
- Help drive the culture of innovation within the organization; develop and crowdsource ideas, enable innovation through enhancement of processes or tools, and project manage innovation projects.
- Facilitate and lead design thinking workshops – from identifying opportunities, mapping existing and future digital customer journeys as well as facilitating ideation, design, prototyping and usability testing sessions.
- Analyze and visualize data in a concise manner to provide useful insights to the businesses.
- Analyze large amounts of data, find untapped potential using data and work with the local and regional HLB businesses to identify new opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree holder in Business, Finance, Communication, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or any related Professional Degree.
- Minimum CGPA 3.5 or its equivalent.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through participation in clubs, society or other extra-curricular activities.
About Hong Leong Bank:
We are a leading financial institution in Malaysia backed by a century of entrepreneurial heritage. Providing comprehensive financial services guided by a Digital-at-the-Core ethos has earned us industry recognition and accolades for our innovative approach in making banking simpler and more effortless for our customers. Our digital and physical offerings span across a vast nationwide network in Malaysia, strengthened with an expanding regional presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China.
We seek to strike a balance between diversity, inclusion and merit to achieve our mission of infusing diversity in thinking and skillsets into our organization. Candidates are assessed based on merit and potential, in line with our mission to attract and recruit the best talent available. Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitizing the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our people to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within our organization.
Realize your full potential at Hong Leong Bank by applying now.
- Job type:Alumni Jobs
- Disciplines:Mathematics, Statistics
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm