If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank.
The program serves to provide vital experience for students to combine theoretical knowledge with practical work experience, enabling them to develop skills that will provide them with an invaluable head start in their career.
What You Will Do
Functional (job responsibilities):
- Learn about different products offered by GM and the regulatory requirements related to the business.
- Assist to service GM clients on their business/treasury-related solutions.
- Look for opportunities to improve client relationships and business/team processes or workflows.
- Prepare daily market update and/or rates to be disseminated to staff/clients.
- Assist with daily/periodical team reporting, documentation or marketing materials.
- Assist the team with daily operations and any ad-hoc duties.
Managerial (team/group responsibilities):
- Review team SOPs and process flows.
- Participate or contribute to system enhancements/ad-hoc projects.
- Plan and organize learning/training sessions for internal GM staff or with cross-business functions e.g., PFS/BCB staff.
- Work closely with PFS/BCB to understand any challenges to be resolved and opportunities to be explored.
- Assist to track campaign performance for the team.
Organizational (organizational responsibilities):
- Provide support to cross business functions e.g., PFS Relationship Managers/BCB Account Relationship Managers / branches in carrying out their businesses.
- Assist in planning and organizing GM/team events for internal staff and customers.
- Provide business/competitor analysis/MIS as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
Fresh graduates with a CGPA of 3.2 OR 2nd Class Upper with major in Finance, Economics, Banking, Management, Accounting, Law, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, IT, or Engineering.
The candidate is given a 6-month period upon joining the program to pass the Pasaran Kewangan Malaysia Certificate (PKMC) examinations, failing which the bank may terminate the candidate from the GM GT program.
The PKMC comprises of 4 modules:
- The Regulatory Framework and Structure of the Malaysian Financial Markets.
- The Money Market.
- The Foreign Exchange Market.
- Risk Management and Basic Derivatives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Economics,...
- Closing Date:27th May 2022, 6:00 pm