HLB - Hong Leong Bank
If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
- Acquire new account relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of existing Commercial Banking Account relationship in order to grow both funded income and non-funded income.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts in order to provide value – added banking advice and customized financial solutions in order to optimize revenue generation from the portfolio.
- Write credit applications for new account acquisition and ensure timely review and renewal of existing accounts.
- Ensure acceptable asset quality of existing portfolio by being pro-active and up-to date in terms of market intelligence in relation to accounts and industry of portfolio managed.
- Work closely with product partners including Trade Services, HL Markets, and Deposit & Liability Management in order to meet financial and banking requirements of clients in a wholesome manner.
- Ensure that banking facilities offered to clients are structured in compliance with credit lending policies.
- Ensure that key risks of cases are adequately addressed by CAs before submission to WSB.
- To preserve the assets quality of the bank at all times.
- To monitor and encourage utilization of existing facilities under the portfolio in order to increase revenue.
- Close follow-up with clients to ensure acceptance of the Bank’s facilities and subsequent drawdown.
- Identifying and contacting prospects.
- Evaluating prospects financing needs.
- Assessing and putting up Credit Applications to Wholesale Credit.
- Preparing and following up of acceptance of offer.
- Monitoring utilization.
- Processing ad-hoc requests.
- Processing requests for additional facilities.
- Reviewing annually or periodically borrower’s facilities.
- Keep in contact with Customers e.g., through site visitations etc.
- Exploring cross-selling opportunities.
- Meeting business targets set via KRA.
- Submitting timely management reports to HO.
- Providing hands-on training and guidance to subordinates (if any).
Closed 15 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm