If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Are you a fresh graduate who's passionate about sustainability? We are looking for a fresh graduate or candidates with a maximum of 2 years working experience.
Program Duration - 18 Months.
We are offering an 18-month structured program, aimed at developing talent to champion sustainability initiatives. The Program provides hands on experience in understanding the sustainable banking framework and to ultimately help the Banking Industry make a positive contribution to society.
An 18-month program with centralized role within the Marketing & Communications department, and a structured rotation into the Finance department. Please see below for the breakdown and a taste of the areas/ projects you will be driving, collaborating and executing on.
What You Will Do
Marketing & Communications Department (17 months):
- The Main project coordinator in developing the Bank's Greenhouse Gas (GHG) reporting framework and ensure its adoption bank wide (for Malaysian operations including branches).
- Develop a tracking, monitoring and reporting system for the Bank's carbon footprint.
- Using the GHG Reporting Framework and Carbon Footprint monitoring system, the GT will be required to devise a full year communications and awareness plan for the Bank's "Responsible Consumption Activation Plan."
- Drive the implementation and activities under the Responsible Consumption Activation plan.
- Support with the preparations and coordination of necessary information for the Bank's Sustainability Report 2021.
- Assists in coordinating other ESG-related frameworks and sustainability related policies.
Finance Department (1 month):
- Assist with consolidating data with each division on Bankwide initiatives for reporting.
Hong Leong Bank Berhad (“HLB”) is a leading financial institution in Malaysia backed by a century of entrepreneurial heritage. Providing comprehensive financial services guided by a Digital-at-the-Core ethos has earned HLB various awards for its innovative approach in reimagining customer experiences and their banking journey. HLB’s digital and physical offerings span across a vast nationwide network in Malaysia, strengthened with an expanding regional presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China.
Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitizing the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our employees to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within HLB. HLB is the recipient of the Gold Award for Best Workplace Culture at the HR Excellence Awards 2019 for our efforts in nurturing a culture of high performance.
Thank you for considering HLB as your preferred employer and we look forward to receiving your application soon.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm