If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Job Purpose Summary:
Responsible to provide excellent service delivery to RM through a broad spectrum of administrative functions including on-boarding (new hires), employee life-cycle (confirmation and transfers), off-boarding (resignation and retirement), recruitment related invoices and systematic tracking of all activities. All these whilst adhering to the SLA agreed between both parties.
Work closely with the Manager and team members to achieve agreed SLA. To carry out any other duties as directed by Management.
What You Will Do
- New hire applications until issuance of all types of Letters of Offer (LO).
- Handles internal checks and external background checks.
- Issuance of all types of letters (e.g., staff confirmation, contract due, promotion salary increment, retirement from employment, deceased).
- Staff resignations until issuance of Acceptance of Resignation letters.
- Staff transfer letters (both Management transfers or staff requests) and secondment letters.
- Practice quality in all aspects of the job to ensure internal staff satisfaction.
- Process daily / weekly / monthly tracking of all activities mentioned above.
- Ensure accurate updating of daily activities in Master Tracker.
- Ad-hoc recruitment related admin functions from on-going projects.
- Ad-hoc staff movement, department re-organization related tasks.
- Ad-hoc promotion, off-cycle increment, re-designation, conversion and other related tasks.
- Handles all negative pay cases until issuance of LOD by external lawyers (and legal suit, if any).
- Continuously strive to achieve and exceed agreed productivity and KRA targets.
- Provide prompt solutions to staff inquiries within the agreed turn-around time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate/ Diploma/ Degree Holders.
- At least one-year relevant working experience in Recruitment Admin or HR Shared Service field.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to articulate well.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Pusat Bandar Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm