If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank - We believe our employees are our greatest assets. In an effort to continuously develop human capital, Hong Leong Bank offers an inclusive work environment for employees to develop their full potential and give back to the communities where we operate.
Working with us gives you the opportunity to do things that make a real difference in people’s lives.
Be a part of the Hong Leong family - Experience a rewarding and fulfilling career while developing your full potential within an inclusive environment at Hong Leong Bank.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the conceptualization, planning, creation, calendar management, and scheduling/ posting of content for Hong Leong Bank’s online community platform and Hong Leong Bank owned channels.
- Work closely with the community manager for day-to-day content and community updates.
- Stay abreast with the latest trends and social conversations to ensure the content is timely, relevant and engaging.
- Turning insights into digestible bite-sizes for all employees to learn and share.
Brand Activation and Engagement:
- Support the initiatives on community acquisition and engagement.
- Work closely with the community manager to produce acquisition and engagement campaign collaterals, in line with the overall plan and objectives.
Insights and Performance Tracking:
- Continuously monitor, report and improve content performance.
- Assist to perform market analysis and competitor research.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or another similar discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in a role which focuses on digital communication and content, fresh grad is welcomed.
- Excellent and strong written and verbal communication skill, in English.
- Previous experience/ interest in graphic design.
- Previous experience/ interest in video editing, producing social media content like reels and TikTok.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm