If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
We are currently looking for talents to:
- Meeting allocated funding target.
- Identify and recruit potential new dealers from area under your care.
- Develop and manage the relationship of car dealers assigned to you.
- Ensure documentation on all new loans sourced are complete.
- Provide efficient and prompt service to Dealers and customers at all time.
- Actively participate in all sales activities.
- Cooperation and coordination with both external and internal customers.
- Provide training to new all recruits, as and when necessary.
- Assist Sales Centre Head in identifying new sales area, as and when necessary.
- Assist Sales Centre Head in planning and implementation sales strategies and activities, as and when necessary.
- To carry out any other appropriate duties as deemed fit by Management at all times.
- Adherence to sales compliance company's policy and direction.
Required Skills and Abilities
Do you have what it takes? We are currently looking for talents who have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- Candidate with at least 1 year of working experience in auto loan sales/credit is preferable.
- Applicants must have own transport.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in adaptability & execution skills.
- Fresh Graduates or candidates with credit card / personal loan sales are welcome to apply.
Hong Leong Bank Berhad (“HLB”) is a leading financial institution in Malaysia backed by a century of entrepreneurial heritage. Providing comprehensive financial services guided by a Digital-at-the-Core ethos has earned HLB various awards for its innovative approach in reimagining customer experiences and their banking journey. HLB’s digital and physical offerings span across a vast nationwide network in Malaysia, strengthened with an expanding regional presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China.
Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitising the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our employees to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within HLB. HLB is the recipient of the Gold Award for Best Workplace Culture at the HR Excellence Awards 2019 for our efforts in nurturing a culture of high performance.
Thank you for considering HLB as your preferred employer and we look forward to receiving your application soon.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm