If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
The Analytics Graduate Trainee (AGT) program is designed to provide hands-on, end-to-end training on all aspects of data science and analytics in a business environment with full immersion in the Bank’s data.
As an AGT, you will be expected to have knowledge of data extraction and statistics from your studies, and are eager to apply these skills to perform research, visualize and present data in reports, create prediction models and segmentations.
You will then leverage on these applications to build data-driven solutions in areas of business issues, marketing campaigns, reporting and data management.
The 12-month AGT program is conducted within the Marketing, Communications & Analytics Division.
The first 3 months will consist of classroom training and on-the-job work projects in reporting, analysis and campaign creation to assess your technical skills and aptitude.
In the following 9 months, you will be rotated within Analytics to work with the various Personal Financial Services and Business Banking divisions’ customer segments, products and channels to provide a holistic view of the Bank business and data landscape. This will include creating your own analytic projects for actionable insights and participating in Bank-wide projects.
At the end of the program, you will be placed in an analytic role within Analytics or other Divisions to further your on-going career development path.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with a minimum CGPA 3.2 or its equivalent.
- OR with a maximum of two years working experience.
- STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
- Business degree and post-grad holders with a strong quantitative background in mathematics and statistics are also welcome.
Other factors for consideration during interview process include examples of:
- Leadership and participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Creative problem-solving mindset.
- Consistency and disciplined in performance.
- Strong communication and comprehension skills.
- Able to work well independently and as part of group projects.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm