If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Define your future at Hong Leong Bank:
We believe our employees are our greatest assets. In an effort to continuously develop human capital, Hong Leong Bank offers an inclusive work environment for employees to develop their full potential and give back to the communities where we operate.
Working with us gives you the opportunity to do things that make a real difference in people’s lives. If you are looking to excel and make that difference, take a closer look at us and click here to find everything you need for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Be a part of the Hong Leong family:
Experience a rewarding and fulfilling career while developing your full potential within an inclusive environment at Hong Leong Bank.
The 15-month AGT program is conducted within the Marketing & Communications Analytics Division.
Throughout the 15 months, you will spend time in all areas of Analytics which includes Business Intelligence & Reporting, Campaign Management and Analysis. You will undergo on-the-job training in each of these areas via a mentor/mentee system to develop your technical skills and aptitude.
You will also spend time in the Data Science Lab with opportunities to do research and development with leading subject matter experts in the field.
At the end of the program, you will be placed in an analytic role within Analytics or other Divisions to further your on-going career development path in this field.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with a minimum CGPA of 3.2 or its equivalent OR with a maximum of two years working experience.
- STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
- Data Science degree.
- Business degree and post-grad holders with a strong quantitative background in mathematics and statistics are also welcome.
Other factors for consideration during the interview process include examples of:
- Leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Creative problem-solving mindset.
- Consistency and discipline in performance.
- Strong communication and comprehension skills.
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a group.
We seek to strike a balance between diversity, inclusion and merit to achieve our mission of infusing diversity in thinking and skillsets into our organization. Candidates are assessed based on merit and potential, in line with our mission to attract and recruit the best talent available. Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitizing the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our people to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within our organization.
Realize your full potential at Hong Leong Bank by applying now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm