We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment.
We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What You Will Do
- Participate in coding, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Assist in the preparation / updates of technical specifications.
- Adherence to application developments guidelines & standards.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 1 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in financial industry).
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
- Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services architecture.
- Exposure in Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Boot.
- Involved in implementing applications leverages on various Java EE services including but not limited to Enterprise Java Bean, Java Database Connectivity, and Java Messaging Services.
- Individual that is able to learn new knowledge independently & able to apply the knowledge to the task.
- Working experience on Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, open-source RDBMS, NoSQL, Event oriented system is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills.
- Proficiency in National Language will be an added advantage.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm