We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talent to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 25,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What We Offer:
Show us what you can do, and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
- Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
- Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units' function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
- Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
What You Will Do
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you.
The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in the country where you apply.
- 3 months on an operational project in national headquarters. It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- 6 months on a strategic project in the regional headquarters (Singapore).
- 3 months on a strategic project outside the region. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
Required Skills and Abilities
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- You’re currently studying a master’s degree or PhD, or you've recently graduated. Your Master’s degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, politics or international studies if you can demonstrate you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in English plus another language or two – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
- You’re a global thinker, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm