Hilti is looking for a highly motivated and driven IT Developer for digital asset management to shape the future of digital marketing in Hilti. This is an excellent opportunity to join the global team at one of our strategic IT locations - PJ, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and work closely with headquarter (Liechtenstein) and the other IT locations of Hilti (Switzerland, France, and the United States).
Hilti’s digital assets will be seamlessly managed with Sitecore Content Hub, which is going to be globally implement as the single source of truth for digital marketing content and rolled out in 30+ countries around the world. The digital asset management solution acts as a strong backbone for Hilti’s marketing activities hosted on Microsoft Azure Cloud and is connected via state-of-the-art event & api managed integrations with our video platform, product information management and global web presence.
You will have the opportunity to learn about Hilti’s business and how a multinational company manages digital marketing solutions as well as a modern integration landscape and cloud infrastructure. Therefore, you will grow your knowledge in CI/CD and deep dive into challenging integration topics with several other applications in our Hilti IT landscape utilizing the potential of Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 125 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
Show us what you’re made of, and we will offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process; unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase job satisfaction.
Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
Why You Should Apply:
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using the latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area with career prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and a wider range of knowledge.
Our team in Kuala Lumpur is a fully recognized and respected competence center that is covering all relevant areas of IT. 80% of the top positions are filled internally. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team which are duly rewarded by performance.
What You Will Do
As IT Developer you will be a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and business counterparts to shape the future of marketing at Hilti. You will be working on digital asset management with a focus on the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross functional agile teams to analyze, design and develop integrations on Microsoft Azure (.NET, C#, JAVA, etc.).
- Support IT business analysts, business stakeholders, and external vendor in complex configuration challenges within the Digital Asset Management SaaS solution and evaluate the impact and required adjustments for existing integrations.
- Maintain and monitor the Azure Service Bus and Azure Functions and continuously improve their reliability to ensure long-term sustainability.
- Work with a hands-on approach in developing, maintaining, and continuously enhancing the solution designs of various integrations to applications and cloud platforms.
- Own the whole process and technology stack, from the pipeline and toolchain definition, down to the implementation of build plans and configuration of servers and agents.
- Monitor and fine-tune the CI/CD setup and proactively implement changes and fixes necessary to guarantee the continuity of delivery (Bamboo, Bitbucket, GITLab, JIRA).
- Implement and support Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques/technologies including user centricity, responsive design, mobile-first approach, and cloud/on premise solutions.
- Key contributor to the Developer communities in Hilti.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields; Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.0 (> 3.5 for fresh graduates) or similar grading is a must, PhD will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in more than one development languages – e.g., .NET, C#, JAVA or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply or with 1 to 2 years relevant work experience as IT developers in Sales and Marketing related environments or any related ones.
- Basic business process understanding and willingness to learn how we use IT in Marketing and Sales especially in in Digital Asset Management.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things - strong ability to pick up new technical topics quickly and apply them to assignments.
- Know how to design, plan, and implement end-to-end solutions. Also, a knowledge of sales and marketing processes would be a nice addition.
- Knowledge in cloud microservices development and event driven architecture patterns will be an added advantage.
- Interested in Test Driven Development, code quality and security.
- Aware of agile methodology and agile mindset.
- A strong personality with a focus on achieving results.
- A good command of English (spoken and written) as well as communication skills.
- Be a team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm