We are looking for a highly motivated, willing to learn and execute, and agile to robust working environment starting as Finance Intern. Our team come from different walks of life with a Frontrunner ambition.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career. We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and exciting responsibilities from the start. You would also be able to shadow and will be mentored by our highly experienced finance professionals.
What You Will Do
As Finance intern, you will be Project Championing several Key Finance Project’s alongside other task. The Finance Business Partner will be your project sponsor and will be guiding you through this process. Our growth-oriented company provides you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team.
The points below will outlay the roles and responsibilities.
- Project Management and working with multiple stakeholders with Project sponsor.
- Project execution and completion within given timeframe.
- Assist with financial modeling.
- Provide general accounting support.
- Help with accounts receivable management on month ends.
- Provide support for annual budgeting process.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management.
Required Skills and Abilities.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Flexibility to a changing environment with ability to work under pressure.
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high-performance mindset.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm