Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
What you will do
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork by providing assistance to other DSS to balance workload
- Understand and support the HPEFS FY17 Strategic Business Initiatives (Segmentation, Innovation, HPI Partnership)
- Demonstrate HPEFS values, principles and leadership attributes :
- Commitments are inviolate (dates, timeframes)
- Accountability (own the problem)
- Innovate and try new things with a balanced risk approach
- Sign up in Yammer and use it as a platform for sharing success stories and knowledge
- Actively take up leading at least 1 mini project within FY18
- Complete all mandatory trainings according to schedule
- Participate actively in Trainings/Testing/Surveys/Functional Meetings (e.g. VOW,
- Productivity survey, UAT etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 0-1 years of experience.
- Fresh Graduates encouraged to apply
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic mentoring and coaching skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2018, 6:00 pm