Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are now running our newest Sales Graduate Program in Malaysia. During the one year program you will receive exceptional training in sales and IT and you will learn from various different business areas in a multinational corporation. Our graduate program gives you the opportunity to live and work in an international environment, with diverse colleagues with a range of experience to learn from and we’ll train you to become a future key performer in our sales organization. Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
What You Will Do
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will be given an assigned sales territory to grow and build your relationships, working with other businesses to advise on multi-products, services and integrated solutions across our varied portfolio of products and services.
- You'll review account activities to uncover new business or up-selling opportunities.
- You'll be given account responsibility with quotas, which will help you to learn about account management, consultative selling, cold calling, and customer relations working in a multinational IT-company.
- By building your own understanding of your clients' industries, identify emerging market trends and opportunities, leading new market campaigns and executing campaign follow-up.
- You can work closely with external partners to improve win rates on selective deals.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the sales team and will be working with skilled sales professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a Fresh Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, IT or similar and have less than a year of working experience.
- You have experience or a proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships and a passion for technology.
- You have project management skills and are able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales and with both direct and global engagements.
- You are proactive and can uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm